Easily Make $100k As A Freelancer 3 Basic Tricks




Freelance is rosy, it is the future, and the world is already closely paying attention to generate the number of revenue by freelancing all over the world in the last few years.

Freelancing not only gives one freedom to choose their work hours but it aspires to do more because we can earn the amount of money one can earn is dependent on the amount of work one we can deliver.


As a freelancer who has been working on different freelance marketplaces, like a guru.com, Fiverr.com, PeoplePerHour has made over 7 figure revenue.
Your success already depends on your attitude towards work as a freelancer.

After a while you realize, there is a huge responsibility falling on your shoulders to make ends meet, doing work hard, and towards achieving your financial goals.


If you want to become a successful freelancer then some handy tips that could help you with the tough freelancing competition pressure and win more projects, I want to grab your attention to these three things.

  • 1-Focus
  • 2-Time
  • 3-Managing Work

1-Focus

"Freelancing required complete focus to winning more projects. If you do not bid on more projects daily, you are not giving fair to yourself and even the chance to participating in a competition."
I was making around 30-40k but after a while I realized, I am missing something that is not allowing me to increase my financial numbers beyond this revenue.
After a while, I observed my routine and realized, I am missing "Focus" in my daily routine.

           After my realization, I started bidding regularly and look for more projects that match my aptitude. I started winning more projects With daily efforts and was able to turn our routine by hiring a new business development team that helped me in growing my business.

 2-Time

Mostly freelancers skip this vital attribute to success. if you do not administer some specific hours for your work and stay glued to your work, you are not able to create a swift rhythm towards work.

I always try to divide my time into two different ways, some hours of finding work and getting it done and some you're to allocated to my learning.





 3-Managing Work

I have seen more people initially rock stars but fading out of business quickly.
What is the reason? and Why they could not keep the momentum going and hang on to success was "lack of management" because winning projects are one thing, getting them done is the real thing. Sadly, most freelancers do not understand the importance of honoring their commitments with their project holders. Missing important deadlines results and delayed output in loss of potential long term client. For growth "client retention" is the one fundamental aspect as a freelancer.



It is very important to track your work using the software.  Most freelancers do not realize the importance of using software for project management and time tracking.
Make easily $100k


Post a Comment

0 Comments